EMS System (Automated Electrified Monorail System)
Automated Electrified Monorail System (EMS) Lines contain the components needed to manufacture, assemble, test and distribute various equipment. Consumer, medical, industrial and automotive companies use EMS lines in their production facilities. Depending upon the application, various quality standards and regulatory requirements must be met.
• The electrical overhead EMS conveyor is composed of trolleys carrying individual loads at low or high speed.
• Loads from 50 kg up to 5 t (2 sizes of track available as per EU norms)
• Speed: from 0 to 120 m/min as per layout constraint
• Real-time supervision of each trolley
• On-board energy capabilities such as electrical testing, rotating, lifting, clamping
• Conventional or WIFI intelligent trolleys
• Clean installation (oil free)
• Energy efficient
• Simplified and modular conceptions
• Suitable for long distance layout
• Each trolley has its own logic and control
• Easy to implement
• Reduced height
• Low noise
• In WiFi, centralized remotely management for the parameters of all the trolleys
• Power induction
Duoyuan offers dependable solutions for your EMS lines including conductor bar systems for power, SMG for data communication, APOS, an absolute position system. We offer over 20 years of knowledge and expertise to ensure your EMS lines are up and running when needed.
Contact us today to learn how we can help improve efficiency and lower cost for your automated electrified monorail system.